A guarantee in place: STO Garant
In order to meet its statutory obligation to provide a guarantee, My Football Cities uses STO Garant, a guarantee scheme recognised by the Netherlands Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM). You can check that this is the case by visiting STO Garant’s website and verifying that the organisation is listed as a participant (www.sto-garant.nl/en/members). You can find all information relating to STO Garant at www.sto-garant.nl/en.
Whether STO Garant's guarantee applies to a particular (travel) offer made by My Football Cities is specified for that offer. The Guarantee Scheme specifies what the guarantee covers and which conditions apply. You can find the Guarantee Scheme on STO Garant's website (www.sto- garant.nl/en/downloads).
How It Works
If STO Garant's guarantee applies to your booking, you do not pay the booking amount to My Football Cities but instead into the escrow account belonging to Stichting Derdengelden Certo Escrow, a payment services provider registered with De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) and the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). This trust account holds your payment in reserve until the trip booked has come to an end. The booking amount is then released to My Football Cities on the day after your trip ends. If My Football Cities should become financially insolvent before the end of your trip, STO Garant will implement the guarantee. The Guarantee Scheme details how you can make a claim under the guarantee in such cases.
My Football Cities Terms and Conditions
Mr. S. Pask, trading as My Football Cities is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 77047656 and is located at Essenlaan 39, 3442 JE in Woerden.
Article 1 Definitions
1. In these terms and conditions, the following terms are used in the following meaning, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. Offer: any offer or quotation to the Traveller, being a natural person who does not act in the course of a profession or business, for the provision of Services by My Football Cities.
3. Services or Service: the services offered by My Football Cities are travel services, in particular travel for the purpose of attending football matches in Europe, providing passenger transport and accommodation that is not intended to be inhabited, as well as other tourist services, such as excursions and tickets to football matches.
4. Trader: any natural or legal person who acts in connection with contracts covered by this Title, including through another person acting on his behalf or on his behalf, in the course of his trade, business, craft or professional activity, regardless of whether he acts as an organizer, reseller or trader who facilitates a linked travel arrangement or travel service provider.
5. My Football Cities: The business that offers travel services to the Traveller.
6. Organizer: the business or person who composes package holidays and offers them directly or through or together with another business, or the business who provides the Traveller's details to another business.
7. Package travel contract: contract for the entire package tour, or if the package tour is provided under separate contracts, all contracts relating to the travel services that are part of the package tour.
8. Travel service provider: the accommodation provider, carrier, travel organizer and / or other travel service provider who is solely responsible for the performance of the service in question.
9. Traveler: any person who wishes to conclude a Package Travel Agreement on the basis of this title (7a of Book 7, Article 7: 500 - 7: 513d BW) or who is entitled to travel under a Package Travel Agreement based on this title.
Article 2 Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to any offer of My Football Cities, any agreement between My Football Cities and the Traveller and any Service offered by My Football Cities.
2. Before a Package Travel Agreement is concluded, the Traveler will have access to these general terms and conditions. If this is not reasonably possible, My Football Cities will indicate to the Traveler how the Traveler can view the general terms and conditions.
3. Deviation from these general terms and conditions is not possible.
4. These general terms and conditions also apply to additional, changed and follow-up orders from theTraveller.
5. The applicability of articles 7: 404 BW and 7: 407 paragraph 2 BW is explicitly excluded.
6. If in these general terms and conditions reference is made to she / her / hers, this should also be understood as a reference to he / him / his, if and insofar as applicable.
7. Title 7A of book 7 regarding the Agreement of the Civil Code applies to the services of My Football Cities.
8. These general terms and conditions also apply to linked Package Travel Packages, or travel services that are not a package service or linked travel package.
Article 3 The Offer
1. All offers made by My Football Cities are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. If the Offer is limited or valid under specific conditions, this will be explicitly stated in the Offer.
2. My Football Cities is only bound by an Offer if it is confirmed in writing by the Traveler within the stated validity period of 24 hours.
3. The Offer contains a description of the Services offered. The description is sufficiently specified so that the Traveler is able to make a good assessment of the Offer. If the actual situation differs from the images and / or data shown, this will be explicitly stated in the Offer so that the Traveler is clearly informed about this.
4. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to follow-up orders.
5. If the number of persons who can participate in a particular Service is limited, or if any other restrictions or conditions are imposed on the Travellers, this will be included in the Offer.
6. My Football Cities will compile an Offer at its own discretion, subject to the availability of third-party services. A composite quotation does not oblige My Football Cities to deliver part of the goods included in the offer or quotation at a corresponding part of the stated price.
7. The Offer contains a description of the travel services offered, as well as all mandatory contractual information in accordance with Title 7A, Section 2 of Book 7 of the Civil Code with regard to the Package Travel Agreement. The description is so clear, understandable and detailed so that the Traveler is able to make a good assessment of the relevant travel and / or Service.
8. After an offer has been made, My Football Cities is entitled to withdraw it from Traveler and to revise its prices if this if the price increase is the direct result of changes in an increased price in fuel or other energy sources, taxes or fees ( on the travel services referred to in the Package Travel Agreement, which are charged by third parties not directly involved in the execution of the package holiday, including tourist taxes, landing rights and departure or arrival tax in ports and airports) and exchange rates that are relevant for the package. In the event of a price increase of more than 8% of the price of the package, the Traveler is entitled to terminate the Package Travel Agreement without paying a termination fee.
Article 4 The reservation order of a travel service
1. If the Traveler submits a Order Confirmation in a general sense to My Football Cities, My Football Cities will inform and / or advise the Traveler and, if necessary, reserve a service desired by the Traveler. The traveler is bound to My Football Cities as soon as the Traveler has given an Order Confirmation to My Football Cities.
2. The traveler can only lodge an objection or cancel the Package Travel Agreement free of charge without stating reasons within 24 hours after receiving the Order Confirmation. If an objection is not lodged in time, the (Package Travel) Agreement will be deemed to have been confirmed, unless the contrary is stated, and the Traveler must comply with the obligations therein towards both the My Football Cities and the relevant service provider.
3. Pursuant to the Order Confirmation, the Traveler is obliged to provide all information about himself and his travel group that are relevant to the performance of the Services as well as details (physical and / or mental condition) of the fellow travelers.
4. Any prices of reserved services cannot be guaranteed. These prices can be changed in accordance with the conditions of the respective service provider, Trader or Organizer. My Football Cities has no influence on this.
5. In the case of train transport, My Football Cities will reveal the identity of the railway company as soon as it is known to My Football Cities.
6. The Traveler, as the main booker, is liable towards the My Football Cities for the obligations arising from the agreement, as well as towards the Travel Service Provider for the obligations under the agreement with the Travel Service Provider. The other Travelers are only liable for their own share in the reservation order.
Article 5 Realization of the (Package Travel) agreement
1. The (Package Travel) Agreement is concluded when the Traveler has accepted an Offer from My Football Cities by returning a signed copy (scanned or original) to My Football Cities or by giving an explicit and unambiguous agreement to the Offer by email.
2. The traveler must be at least 18 years of age and legally competent to issue an assignment to My Football Cities.
3. The Traveler is obliged to provide the correct information (even if he makes a booking on behalf of several Travelers), on the basis of which the Package Travel Agreement is drawn up as stipulated in Title 7A of Book 7 of the Civil Code with regard to the Package Travel Agreement. Passenger is liable for the fulfillment of all obligations towards all (co-) Travelers of the agreement.
4. My Football Cities is not bound to an Offer if the Traveler could reasonably have expected or should have understood or should have understood that the Offer contains an obvious mistake or error. The Traveler cannot derive any rights from this mistake or clerical error.
5. My Football Cities is entitled to cancel the Package Travel Agreement immediately if the required minimum number of registrations has not been met and this is stated in the relevant Offer. My Football Cities will inform Traveler as soon as possible. The deadline within which the Traveler must be informed is:
● Twenty days before the start of the package for journeys of more than six days,
● Seven days before the start of the package for two to six day trips,
● Forty-eight hours before the start of the package for journeys of less than two days,
In case of a maximum number of Travelers, My Football Cities will indicate how many Travelers can join and which number cannot.
6. After the Package Travel Agreement has been concluded, but no later than 3 working days before departure, the Traveler will receive information regarding the necessary travel documents (if available, but no later than 24 hours before departure), as well as (additional) information regarding the passport, health formalities, visas and other relevant information such as, for example, taking out travel and / or cancellation insurance. Traveler is responsible for obtaining additional information and keeping this information up to date. If the Traveler does not receive the relevant information within this period, the Traveler must contact My Football Cities himself.
7. The traveler is responsible for having the necessary documents with him during the trip. If, due to the lack of the necessary information, the Traveler is unable to make the trip, or cannot make it entirely, the Traveler must bear the costs thereof, unless My Football Cities expressly provides the relevant documents and has failed to fulfill its obligation to provide information.
8. If the Package Travel Agreement is entered into by several Travelers, each Traveler is individually and severally liable for the fulfillment of all obligations ensuing from the Package Travel Agreement, unless agreed otherwise.
9. My Football Cities is entitled to cancel the Package Travel Agreement immediately if the required minimum number of registrations has not been met and this is stated in the relevant Offer. My Football Cities will inform Traveler as soon as possible. In case of a maximum number of Travelers, My Football Cities will indicate how many Travelers can join and which number cannot.
Article 6 Cancellation of the (Package Travel) Agreement
1. The Traveler is at all times entitled to terminate the agreement before the start of the trip. In the event of cancellation, the Traveler must compensate all damage My Football Cities suffers as a result of the cancellation, including already agreed standardized termination compensation.
2. The Agreement may provide for reasonable standardized termination fees based on the time of termination / cancellation of the Package Travel Agreement prior to commencement of travel and expected cost savings and revenues from alternative use of the travel services. In the absence of standardized termination benefits, the amount of the termination fee corresponds to the price of the Package Travel Agreement minus the cost savings and income from alternative use of the travel services. If the Traveler requests this, the My Football Cities will justify the amount of the termination fee.
3. If unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances arise at the place of destination or in the immediate vicinity thereof that have significant consequences for the execution of the trip, the Traveler has the right to terminate the Package Travel Agreement only before commencement of the trip without payment of a termination fee. In such a case, the traveler will receive all amounts already paid for the trip back, without any compensation.
4. Cancellation of the Package Travel Agreement during the trip is not possible, subject to the provisions of Article 7: 509 paragraph 3 of the Dutch Civil Code.
5. My Football Cities can cancel the Package Travel Agreement before the start of the trip if the minimum number of registrations for the trip has not been reached, with due observance of twenty days before the start of the trip if the trip concerns more than six days. If the trip lasts two to six days, this period is seven days prior to the trip. If the trip lasts less than two days, cancellation by My Football Cities is possible up to 48 hours before the start of the trip. If My Football Cities cancels the Package Travel Agreement on the basis of the provisions of this paragraph, My Football Cities will not owe any compensation to the Traveler.
6. If there are unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances that prevent the performance of the Package Travel Agreement, My Football Cities is entitled to terminate the Package Travel Agreement. The traveler will be notified of this without delay. Traveler will receive back any money already paid to My Football Cities, but without any further compensation.
7. In the event of cancellation of the Package Travel Agreement, the Traveler is responsible for indirect costs for the trip, including but not limited to the costs of his travel insurance and any vaccinations.
8. A cancellation must be notified in writing to My Football Cities. My Football Cities will confirm the cancellation and cancellation costs within one business day.
9. My Football Cities has the right to cancel the Package Travel Agreement with the Traveler with immediate effect if the Traveler does not agree with a proposed equivalent alternative Offer when changing a Package Travel Agreement. In this situation, the traveler is entitled to a refund of the total travel sum paid, or if the trip has already been partially enjoyed, to a return of a proportional part thereof within 10 working days.
10. Refunds based on cancellation of the Package Travel Agreement will be made no later than 14 days after the termination of the Package Travel Agreement.
Article 7 Changing the Package Travel Agreement
1. Changing a Package Travel Agreement by the Traveler is only possible if and insofar as these changes are approved and implemented by My Football Cities. A change must be submitted in writing.
2. If My Football Cities changes the Package Travel Agreement on behalf of the Traveler, a service fee may be charged for this.
3. Any changes must be submitted to My Football Cities by phone or email. Those made by pone must be followed up by email. My Football Cities does not guarantee that the change desired by Traveler can actually be applied. My Football Cities will notify the Traveler in writing shortly after receipt of a change request whether the request can be executed and if this is possible, what consequences this has for the travel sum. Traveler must agree to the amended Package Travel Agreement in wirting. The traveler is obliged by agreement to pay the changed travel sum within the specified payment term.
4. My Football Cities is entitled to change the Package Travel Agreement if there are minor changes and does not have to inform the Traveler (in time). Traveler is obliged to accept this change. In the event of a major change, My Football Cities will make an alternative Offer to the Traveler, if possible. This Offer must be at least equivalent to the original offer. The Passenger must be informed in time and has the option to cancel the Package Travel Agreement if the Passenger does not agree with the change or alternative Offer. If the quality or the costs of the trip are reduced, the Traveler will simultaneously receive a proposal to reduce the travel costs. In the event of an emergency (or 48 hours if the trip commences 14 days or later), the Traveler must notify My Football Cities of his decision within 24 hours at the latest. In the absence of a timely response, the change is automatically deemed to be in agreement.
5. My Football Cities also has the right to change the Package Travel Agreement due to unavoidable extraordinary circumstances. My Football Cities will notify the Traveler of this change as soon as possible. From 14 days before departure, My Football Cities will notify this change to Traveler at the latest within 24 hours.
6. The Traveler has the right to terminate the Package Travel Agreement, without payment of a standardized termination fee if the non-conformity has significant consequences for the execution of the package trip and My Football Cities has not remedied this within a reasonable period set by Traveler.
7. It is possible that the Traveler and / or one or more Travelers from the travel group will be replaced by another (substitution). The Traveler and / or the travelers must inform My Football Cities of this no later than 7 days before departure, or in time so that the necessary actions and formalities can still be performed by My Football Cities. My Football Cities will accept the substitution if the person concerned meets the conditions applicable by My Football Cities in the context of the Package Travel Agreement, as well as the (general) conditions of the relevant (sub) suppliers and / or service providers. Regardless of whether the number of Travelers of the tour group decreases, the original Traveler and the replacement Traveler remain jointly and severally liable for the payment of the agreed travel sum and any additional costs arising from the substitution. My Football Cities informs the person who transfers the Package Travel Agreement of the actual costs of the substitution.
Article 8 Duration of the Package Travel Agreement
1. If and insofar as a Package Travel Agreement has been concluded between Traveler and My Football Cities, the duration of this Package Travel Agreement is in accordance with what the parties have agreed.
2. Both Passenger and My Football Cities can dissolve the Package Travel Agreement on the basis of an attributable shortcoming in the fulfillment of the Package Travel Agreement if the other party has been given notice of default in writing, and he / she has been given a reasonable term to fulfill his obligations and he culpably fails to do so. This also includes the traveler's payment and cooperation obligations.
3. The dissolution of the Package Travel Agreement does not affect the payment obligations of the Traveler if My Football Cities performed work or performed services at the time of the dissolution. Traveler must pay the agreed compensation.
Article 9 Performance of the services
1. My Football Cities will endeavor to perform the agreed Service with the greatest possible care as may be required from a reputable service provider. My Football Cities guarantees a professional and independent service. All Services are performed on the basis of a best efforts obligation, unless an explicit and written result has been agreed upon which is described in detail. If a part cannot be executed in accordance with the agreement, My Football Cities will take care of the execution of these service as much as possible, unless that cannot reasonably be carried out by My Football Cities without excessive cost.
2. The Package Travel Agreement under which My Football Cities performs the Services is decisive for the scope and scope of the services.
3. The information and data provided by the Traveler are the basis upon which the Services and prices offered by My Football Cities are calculated. My Football Cities has the right to adjust its services and prices if the information provided proves to be incorrect and / or incomplete.
4. In the performance of the Services, My Football Cities is not obliged to follow the instructions of the Traveler if this changes the content or scope of the agreed Services. If the instructions provide further work for My Football Cities, the Traveler is obliged to reimburse the additional costs accordingly on the basis of a new offer.
5. My Football Cities is entitled to engage third parties for the execution of the Services at its own discretion.
6. The performance of the Services is based on the information provided by the Traveler. If the information needs to be changed, this may have consequences for any previously agreed schedule. My Football Cities is never liable for adjusting the schedule. If the commencement, progress or delivery of the Services is delayed because, for example, the Traveler has not provided all the information requested, or has not supplied it in time or in the desired format, does not cooperate sufficiently, any advance has not been received on time by My Football Cities or other circumstances, which are at the expense and risk of the Traveler, are delayed, My Football Cities is entitled to a reasonable extension of the delivery period. All damage and additional costs as a result of delay due to a cause as mentioned above are for the account and risk of the Traveler.
7. The following additional provisions apply to travel services:
In the event of a faulty performance of the Package Travel Agreement, the Traveler is obliged to inform My Football Cities without delay, so that it can take the necessary measures in time to remedy the defect.
If part of the agreed Services can no longer be met, My Football Cities must come up with an equivalent qualitative alternative, without charging additional costs. In case no alternatives are possible, the Traveler can be offered a price reduction. The Traveler is not obliged to accept the alternative. The Traveler can also remedy a shortcoming himself.
The Traveler has the right to cancel the Package Travel Agreement free of charge if the shortcoming is not remedied within a reasonable period of time. Passenger is then entitled to a price reduction and equivalent transport to make the return journey.
The Traveler is independently responsible for his behavior during the execution of the Package Travel Agreement.
Article 10 Obligations of the Traveler
1. The Traveler is obliged to provide all information requested by My Football Cities, as well as relevant appendices and related information and data, in a timely manner before the start of the work and in the desired form for the correct and efficient performance of the Package Travel Agreement. Failing this, My Football Cities may not be able to realize a complete implementation and / or delivery of the relevant documents. The consequences of such a situation are at all times at the expense and risk of the Traveler.
2. My Football Cities is not obliged to check the correctness and / or completeness of the information provided to it or to update the Traveler with regard to the information if it has changed over time, nor is My Football Cities responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information compiled by My Football Cities for third parties and / or provided to third parties in the context of the Package Travel Agreement.
3. My Football Cities may, if this is necessary for the execution of the Package Travel Agreement, request additional information. Failing this, My Football Cities is entitled to suspend its activities until the information has been received, without being obliged to compensate any compensation whatsoever towards the Traveler. In the event of changed circumstances, the Traveler must notify My Football Cities of this immediately, or no later than 3 working days after the change has become known.
4. Each Traveler is independently responsible for his or her behavior while participating in a trip or activity.
Article 11 Additional activities and changes
1. If during the performance of the Package Travel Agreement it appears that the Package Travel Agreement needs to be adjusted and / or supplemented or further work is required at the request of the Traveler to achieve the desired result of the Traveler, the Traveler is obliged to reimburse these additional activities in accordance with the agreed rate. My Football Cities is not obliged to comply with this request. My Football Cities can also require Traveler to conclude a separate Package Travel Agreement for this.
2. If and insofar as a fixed price has been agreed for the provision of certain Services and the performance of those Services leads to extra (urgent) activities that cannot reasonably be deemed to be included in the fixed price, My Football Cities is entitled to charge these costs to the Traveler after consultation with the Traveler.
3. If a change must be made in the Package Travel Agreement, the cause of the change of which can be attributed to My Football Cities, the resulting damage of Traveler will be for the account of My Football Cities. If the cause of the change can be attributed to Traveler, the resulting cost will be borne by Traveler. If the cause of the change cannot be reasonably attributed to either Passenger or My Football Cities, the parties will each bear their own damage
Article 12 Prices and payment
1. When the Package Travel Agreement is agreed, the Traveler must immediately make a deposit payment of an amount specified by My Football Cities. The Traveler must pay the amount due in a manner designated by My Football Cities, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
2. The Traveler must pay the remainder of the travel sum to My Football Cities no later than six weeks before the day of departure. If timely payment is not made, the Traveler will receive a payment reminder, in which the Traveler is given a period of 14 days to still pay the payment. The traveler can pay the amount under special circumstances in terms to be determined if this has been explicitly agreed with My Football Cities.
3. If the Parties have agreed on a deposit payment, this deposit payment must be paid by Traveler before My Football Cities will start its activities. In the event of late payment of the deposit, Traveler will receive a payment reminder. In the absence of payment, the collection policy will take effect. Price increases and changing availability of the Services and / or activities may apply if the Traveler makes the payment at a later time.
4. The Traveler cannot derive any rights or expectations from a price quotation issued in advance, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise. The aforementioned provision applies in particular with regard to the prices of airline tickets offered in the context of the Package Travel Agreement
5. If the Traveler has not or not timely fulfilled his payment obligation, My Football Cities is entitled to immediately terminate the Package Travel Agreement, without being obliged to pay any compensation or refund of monies already paid.
6. If the Package Travel Agreement explicitly provides for this, the prices may be increased after the Package Travel Agreement has been concluded in accordance with Article 7: 507 of the Dutch Civil Code. My Football Cities will notify the Traveler in writing of a price increase no later than 20 days before the start of the trip.
7. If the price increase is more than 8% of the price of the Package Travel Agreement, the Traveler, being a consumer, may accept the proposed change or terminate the Package Travel Agreement within a reasonable period determined by My Football Cities without payment of the third party member of this Package Travel Agreement termination fee.
8. In case of termination of the Package Travel Agreement as a result of a price increase of more than 8%, and the Traveler does not accept an equivalent alternative Offer, My Football Cities will refund to the Traveler all amounts paid by or on behalf of Traveler without delay and in any case no later than ten working days after the Package Travel Agreement has been terminated.
9. In principle, all prices include turnover tax (VAT).
10. The Traveler is obliged to fully reimburse the costs of third parties that are deployed by My Football Cities after the Traveler's approval, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
11. The Parties can agree that the Traveler must pay a deposit. If a deposit has been agreed, the Traveler must pay the deposit before commencing the performance of the services.
12. The Traveler cannot derive any rights or expectations from a previously issued Offer, unless the parties have explicitly agreed otherwise.
13. In the event of liquidation, insolvency, bankruptcy, involuntary liquidation or request for payment to the Traveler, the payment and all other obligations of the Traveler under the Package Travel Agreement become immediately due and payable.
Article 13 Collection policy
1. If the Passenger does not meet its payment obligation and has not complied with its obligation within the stipulated payment term, the Traveler will first receive a further written reminder with the request to pay the amount due within the period set therein and will be informed of the consequences of the continued failure to pay. If the Traveler still does not pay, the Traveler is in default.
2. From the date that the Traveler is in default, My Football Cities will be entitled, without further notice, to the statutory commercial interest from the first day of absenteeism until full payment, and compensation of the extrajudicial costs in accordance with Article 6:96 of the Dutch Civil Code according to the scale from the decision on compensation for extrajudicial collection costs of 1 July 2012.
3. If My Football Cities has incurred more or higher costs that are reasonably necessary, these costs are eligible for compensation. The full judicial and execution costs incurred are also for the account of the Traveler.
Article 14 Insolvency protection
1. My Football Cities uses STO Garant to comply with the legally required guarantee. You can check this via the STO Garant participant page ( All information about STO Garant can be found at .
2. Every Offer of My Football Cities clearly states whether the STO Garant guarantee applies. In the warranty scheme you can read what the warranty covers and which conditions apply. You can find this guarantee scheme on the STO Garant website (www.sto-garant.nl/downloads).
3. If the STO Garant guarantee applies to your booking, you do not pay the travel sum to My Football Cities, but to the third-party account of Stichting Derdengelden Certo Escrow, one with De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) and the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets ( AFM) registered payment service provider. This third-party foundation guarantees your travel sum until after your booking. If services are not provided (in full and / or on time) due to financial inability of My Football Cities, STO Garant will carry out the guarantee. In the guarantee scheme you can read how you can claim this in that case
Article 15 Transfer of risk
The risk of theft and loss, misappropriation or damage of data, documents, data files and / or items that are used, made or delivered in the context of the performance of the Package Travel Agreement transfers to the Traveler at the moment when they are actually brought from Traveler
Article 16 Information obligation, assistance and assistance with travel services
1. My Football Cities undertakes to comply with the provision of prescribed standard information (the main characteristics of the travel services) in accordance with Article 7: 502 in conjunction with 7: 504 of the Civil Code.
2. If My Football Cities does not provide any or incorrect information, the provisions of Title 7A of Book 7 of the Civil Code with regard to the agreement apply. This concerns in particular the provisions regarding the execution of the package, complaints, obligations of help and assistance, termination options and substitution.
3. If My Football Cities facilitates a linked travel arrangement, My Football Cities informs the Traveler (before the conclusion of the Package Travel Agreement) that the Traveler does not claim any rights that only apply to the package travel under the law and the relevant Service Provider. who is solely responsible for the proper contractual performance of its own Services.
4. If Traveler and / or their travel companion needs assistance or assistance, My Football Cities will provide information about local authorities, medical services and consular assistance, as well as assist Travelers in using remote communication and finding alternative travel arrangements. If help or assistance is required as a result of intent or negligence on the part of the Traveler and / or the travel group, My Football Cities is entitled to charge a reasonable fee to the Traveler.
5. If due to force majeure the return journey (transport) cannot be carried out on the agreed date, My Football Cities will reimburse the costs of the accommodation for a maximum of three nights per Traveler. The aforementioned cost limitation does not apply to disabled persons and their companions, pregnant women, unaccompanied minors and persons in need of specific medical assistance, provided My Football Cities has been informed of their special needs at least 48 hours before the start of the package
Article 17 Travel documents
1. The necessary travel documents will be provided to the Traveler no later than seven days before the day of departure, unless this cannot reasonably be expected from My Football Cities.
2. Upon booking, the traveler will immediately receive proof of the booking of the various parts of the Package Travel Agreement.
3. If the Traveler has not yet received (complete) travel documents no later than three days before the day of departure, the Traveler must report this immediately to My Football Cities.
4. The traveler must immediately check the travel documents carefully upon receipt for errors and immediately contact My Football Cities in the event of any errors.
Article 18 Privacy, data processing and security
1. My Football Cities handles the (personal) data of the Traveler and the Travelers with care and will only use them in accordance with the applicable standards. If requested, My Football Cities will inform the person concerned.
2. My Football Cities is responsible for the processing of data processed. The Traveler guarantees that the content of the data is not unlawful and does not infringe any rights of third parties. In this context, the Traveler indemnifies My Football Cities against any (legal) claim related to this data or the implementation of the Package Travel Agreement.
3. If My Football Cities is required to provide information on the basis of the Package Travel Agreement, this information will meet the agreed specifications and a security level that, in view of the state of the art, the sensitivity of the data, and the associated cost is not unreasonable.
4. After the Traveler has granted permission, My Football Cities can post one or more photos of the trip and / or his review on, for example, the website and / or social media channels of My Football Cities.
Article 19 Suspension and Dissolution
My Football Cities is entitled to suspend the fulfilment of its obligations as soon as the Traveler is in default with the fulfilment of any obligation arising from the Package Travel Agreement, including late payment of its invoices.
Article 20 Force majeure
1. My Football Cities is not liable if it is unable to fulfill its obligations under the Package Travel Agreement due to a force majeure situation.
2. Force majeure on the part of My Football Cities means in any case, but is not limited to: (i) force majeure of suppliers of My Football Cities, (ii) failure to properly fulfill obligations of suppliers, (iii) unforeseen changes in the services of Travel Service Providers (iv) inadequacy of goods, equipment, software or materials from third parties, (v) government measures, (vi) electricity outage, (vii) internet outage, data network and telecommunication facilities (for example due to: cyber crime and hacking) , (viii) natural disasters, (ix) war and terrorist attacks, (x) general transport problems, (xi) strikes, cancellations and / or exclusions and (xii) other situations that, in My Football Cities' opinion, are beyond its control. prevent the fulfillment of its obligations temporarily or permanently.
3. My Football Cities is not liable for a breach of an obligation due to unforeseen circumstances that can be attributed to the Traveler or Traveler or a third party who is not an assistant of My Football Cities.
Article 21 Limitation of Liability
1. If the performance of Services and / or execution of assignments by My Football Cities leads to a liability of My Football Cities, that liability is limited to a maximum of three times the value of the Services invoiced by My Football Cities, if there is an attributable shortcoming. in the fulfillment of the Package Travel Agreement or otherwise damage has occurred.
2. My Football Cities is not liable for general information in photos, brochures and other promotional material or information from (linked) websites, insofar as this has not been drawn up by itself, but by third parties.
3. My Football Cities is not liable for consequential damage, indirect damage, trading loss, loss of profit and / or loss suffered, missed savings and damage due to business interruption of the Traveler in the course of a profession or business.
4. In particular, My Football Cities is not liable for circumstances attributable to the Traveler himself. This includes, but is not limited to not providing the Traveler’s own transport, insofar as this is outside the scope of the Package Travel Agreement, ignoring instructions and / or warnings, reckless or wrongdoing, participating under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medicines .
5. All damage for which the Traveler is independently insured and on which the Traveler has recovered his damage is excluded from the liability of My Football Cities. This is understood to mean the cancellation and / or travel insurance taken out by the Traveler.
6. Damage to the clothing or other property of the Traveler caused by third parties (not being auxiliary persons within the meaning of Article 6:76 BW who are not involved in the performance of the Package Travel Agreement) is also excluded from My Football Cities' liability.
7. The amount of the compensation is further limited to the amount that the liability insurance of My Football Cities pays per claim per year or € 5,000,000 per claim per year.
8. My Football Cities does not guarantee timely receipt of the e-mail. The Traveler has an independent obligation to keep an eye on his e-mail in time if Traveler is provided with digital information. My Football Cities will take into account the applicable legal deadlines.
9. The Traveler guarantees the correctness and completeness of the information provided by him with regard to the (reservation) order. My Football Cities explicitly excludes all liability for (consequential) damage as a result of the execution of the assignment based on information provided incorrectly by Traveler.
10. All claims of the Traveler due to failure on the part of My Football Cities lapse if they have not been reported in writing and motivated to My Football Cities within one year after Traveler was known or could reasonably be aware of the facts on which he bases his claims.
Article 22 Confidentiality
1. My Football Cities and the Traveler undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential information obtained in the context of an assignment. Confidentiality arises from the assignment and must also be assumed if it can reasonably be expected to be confidential information. The confidentiality does not apply if the information in question is already publicly / generally known, the information is not confidential and / or the information has not been made known to the Traveler by My Football Cities during the Package Travel Agreement to be confidrential
2. If, on the basis of a statutory provision or a court decision, My Football Cities is obliged to provide (co-) confidential information to the law or competent court or third party and My Football Cities cannot invoke a right of non-disclosure, My Football Cities is not obliged to pay any compensation and does not give the Traveler any ground for termination of the Package Travel Agreement.
3. The transfer or dissemination of information to third parties and / or publication of statements, advice or productions provided by My Football Cities to third parties requires the written permission of My Football Cities, unless such permission has been expressly agreed in advance. The Traveler will indemnify My Football Cities against all claims of such third parties as a result of reliance on such information which has been distributed without the written permission of My Football Cities.
4. My Football Cities and the Traveler also impose the obligation of confidentiality on the third parties they engage.
Article 23 Indemnification and Accuracy of Information
1. Traveler is responsible for the accuracy, reliability and completeness of all data, information and documents that he provides to My Football Cities in the context of the Package Travel Agreement. The Traveler is also responsible for this if this data comes from third parties.
2. Traveler indemnifies My Football Cities from any liability as a result of non-fulfillment or late fulfillment of the obligations under the previous paragraph.
3. The Traveler indemnifies My Football Cities against claims by third parties with regard to intellectual property rights to the data and information provided by the Traveler, which can be used when executing the Package Travel Agreement.
4. If the Traveler provides electronic files, software or information carriers to My Football Cities, the Traveler guarantees that they are free from viruses and defects.
5. The Traveler is responsible for carrying the necessary (travel) documents, such as a passport that meets all validity requirements, or where permitted, an identity card and any required visas, proof of vaccinations and vaccinations, driving license and green card.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the Traveler, insofar as the Package Travel Agreement includes the purchase of admission tickets that are bound to certain dates and (starting) times, to observe them, to check for correctness and in time before the stated starting time on the relevant data is present at the relevant location.
Article 24 Reporting complaints during the trip
1. If the Traveler experiences a shortcoming in the performance of his Package Travel Agreement during the trip, the Traveler must immediately report this to My Football Cities. The Traveler must call the designated emergency number of My Football Cities as soon as possible during the trip. With this, theTraveler enables My Football Cities to solve the problem on the spot and immediately.
2. If the Traveler does not comply with the notification obligation included in the previous paragraph during the trip and therefore does not enable My Football Cities to resolve the shortcoming in the implementation of the Package Travel Agreement on the spot and immediately, at least within a reasonable period, any right to compensation will be limited or excluded.
3. My Football Cities will provide clear information in the travel documents regarding the procedure to be followed locally, contact details and the availability of those involved and will reimburse any communication costs to the Traveler, unless it appears that they should not reasonably have been incurred.
Article 25 Other complaints
1. If the Traveler is not satisfied with the service of My Football Cities or otherwise has complaints about the execution of his assignment, the Traveler is obliged to respond to these complaints as soon as possible, but no later than seven calendar days after the relevant reason that led to the complaint. to report. Complaints can be reported orally or in writing via with the subject “Complaint”.
2. The complaint must be sufficiently substantiated and / or explained by the Traveler in order to allow My Football Cities to handle the complaint.
3. My Football Cities will respond substantively to the complaint as soon as possible, but no later than seven calendar days after receipt of the complaint.
4. Parties will try to find a solution together.
Article 26 Applicable law
1. The legal relationship between My Football Cities and Traveler is governed by Dutch law.
2. My Football Cities has the right to change these general terms and conditions and will inform the Traveler of this.
3. All disputes, arising from or as a result of the Package Travel Agreement between My Football Cities and Traveler, will be settled by the competent court of the Midden-Nederland court, location Utrecht, unless provisions of mandatory law designate another competent court.